On the market, we can see that there are more and more types of bathroom shower faucets, and there are many classifications. And there are some with special functions, such as thermostatic faucets, faucets with filter devices and so on. So how do we choose a bathroom shower faucet that suits us from so many types? Let’s follow the editor to learn about it.
How to choose a bathroom shower faucet
The valve core and valve core should be made of high-quality domestic and foreign brands as much as possible. If you use a thermostatic faucet, the quality of the valve core is very important. Using inferior raw materials and making a rough thermostatic valve core may cause the water temperature to be unstable during use. More dangerously, it can be damaged, resulting in burns. There are two main types of thermostatic valve cores in the market: one is a paraffin thermostatic element (Wax Element) valve core, and the other is a shape memory alloy (Shape Memory Alloys abbreviated SMA) spring. At present, domestic paraffin is a commonly used product and is cheap.
Memory alloys reflect faster, but are more expensive and are used in high-quality products. The choice of thermostatic faucet must be based on the principle of rather lack rather than excess. Poor-quality thermostatic faucets may fail during use, resulting in a sudden increase or decrease in water temperature, and the consequences are very serious.
It is recommended to use all-copper shower faucets as much as possible. Today, the technology of all-copper faucets is very mature and occupies most of the market share. All copper faucet handle, decorative nut, conversion valve, wall cover, connecting nut and eccentric joint, spout shell and other components are all made of brass. After electroplating, they are not only beautiful and heavy, but also durable. Be sure to pay attention to details when purchasing Ask if it is an all-copper faucet, or just the main body is made of all-copper. In most cases, it is possible to tell whether it is a full copper faucet by weight and sound. All-copper faucets are generally heavier and sound dull and low to strike.
Featured bathroom shower faucet - thermostatic shower faucet
1. Automatic constant temperature: The constant temperature mixing valve has the function of automatically constant water temperature. After the outlet water temperature is set according to the actual needs, the outlet water temperature can be quickly reached and automatically constant, and is not affected by changes in the inlet pressure, temperature or outlet flow of cold and hot water. Therefore, the problem of hot and cold water temperature during the bathing process is solved. When the inlet pressure, temperature or outlet flow of cold and hot water changes, the variation of outlet temperature is within ±2°C.
2. Anti-scald and anti-cold shock: The thermostatic mixing valve has anti-scald and anti-cold shock functions. During the bathing process, when the cold water is suddenly interrupted, the thermostatic mixing valve can automatically turn off the hot water within a few seconds. To prevent scalding safety protection; when the hot water is suddenly interrupted, the thermostatic mixing valve can automatically close the cold water within a few seconds, playing a safety protection role against cold shock.
3. High temperature resistance: The internal components of the thermostatic mixing valve are all high temperature resistant materials, which can work normally at a high temperature of 100 °C.
(Part of the material on this website comes from the Internet. If the information displayed on this website infringes your copyright or other legitimate rights and interests, please notify us in time, and this website will be deleted in time.)
4. One-way check valve: The thermostatic mixing valve has its own one-way check valve to prevent cold and hot water from being connected to each other when the water inlet pressure of cold and hot water is inconsistent.
5. Self-contained filter: The constant temperature mixing valve has its own filter to prevent debris from entering the valve body and affecting the normal operation of the constant temperature mixing valve.
Through the above content, we learned how to choose the bathroom shower faucet, and we also learned some characteristics of the characteristic bathroom shower faucet thermostatic shower faucet. When we are choosing a bathroom shower faucet, we can refer to the above content for purchase. I hope everyone can choose a bathroom shower faucet that suits you. According to the above content, I believe that everyone has a certain understanding of the bathroom shower faucet, and I hope it will be of some help to everyone.