Precautions for the use of thermostatic showers
1. Users with small solid blocks in tap water are not suitable for using the thermostatic shower faucet.
2. If the tap water contains powdery sediment or soft foreign matter, the sensitivity of the thermostatic valve core may be reduced, and the service life of the thermostatic shower faucet may also be shortened.
3. Try to shorten the distance between the water heater and the faucet, so that the hot water can reach the faucet as soon as possible.
4. The normal water pressure is 0.05Mpa ~ 0.6Mpa.
5. The hot and cold water supply pipes cannot be installed wrongly. The hot water pipe is on the left and the cold water pipe is on the right.
6. Be sure to clean the installation site before installing the thermostatic shower faucet, so as not to damage the rubber ring, thread, thermostatic valve core and other parts of the faucet by small sand and stone blocks.
7. Please install according to the instructions in the manual, and pay special attention not to leak, lose or damage any gaskets or rubber rings.
8. The thermostatic shower faucet itself has no heating function, please adjust the water temperature of the water heater to 60℃~85℃.
9. Showers and shower pipes cannot withstand high temperatures above 60°C.
10. After each use, be sure to adjust the water temperature adjustment knob on the left to a temperature below 40°C.
11. If the water pressure of hot water and cold water is too different, please use a screwdriver to adjust the valve of the bracket. Families using gas water heaters need to pay more attention to this.
(Part of the material on this website comes from the Internet. If the information displayed on this website infringes your copyright or other legitimate rights and interests, please notify us in time, and this website will be deleted in time.)